1) Pain (Intense and unremitting) that radiate to the chest, back or pelvis 激烈不懈的痛，会延伸至胸前，背后及骨盆
2) Left shoulder pain 左肩疼痛
3) Occipital headache 枕骨的头疼
4) Nausea, vomiting 恶心, 呕吐
5) Greasy stools as the dietary fat is not being properly digested by pancreatic enzymes 由于膳食脂肪无法正常的被胰脏酵素消化，会出現油腻的大便
6) Malnutrition and weight lost (despite normal diet) 营养不良和体重减轻 (正常饮食）
1) Anyone who suffer from the above symptoms (not all) and experiencing the pain pattern in the chart who has have no relief from regular massage and therapy 任何有上述症状及如下图所示的疼痛且無法从多次的按摩或其他治疗得解决疼痛的人.
2) Always tired and worried 常常很累及担心
3) After eating, feeling abdominal discomfort and tends to lean forward to relief the pain, shallow breathing 吃饭过后腹部不适及身体会向前倾以减少不适，呼吸也变得浅
5) Unable to tolerate laying flat on the back 无法忍受身体平躺
1) Social stress, fear of loss of stature
2) Unbearable stress
3) Unaccepted deaths
4) Fear of confronting one's mortality
5) Overreaction when confronted with physical violence
6) Unsatisfying life
7) Crushed or stolen childhood
Physical exercise and play (singing, dancing, listening to music, etc.) are essential to reduce stress.
To help "digest" stress, choose foods carefully. Eat little to no sugar foods, e.g. : jam, sweetened soda, chocolate, commercial cereals, white bread, biscuits, white rice, greasy foods, butter, cheese and alcohol. the best foods are fibre-containing vegetables and fruits, because they slow down the passage and assimilation of simple carbohydrates. They also lighten the burden out upon the pancreas by preventing extreme blood sugar swings (ups and downs). Such foods as asparagus, broccoli, cucumbers, green beans, peas, spinach, leek, garlic, cantaloupe, berries, black currants, apricots, peaches, plums, watermelon, and papaya. Eat certain starches: whole-grain bread, brown rice, beans, lentils, tabouli, and oatmeal. Fish containing a lot of omega-3 (including sardines, salmon, herring, and red mullet) are also important to eat. The spleen plays a little-known role in assimilating iron. To avoid deficiencies, eat foods that contain a lot of iron: calf's liver, potatoes, lentils, seafood, fish, eggs. The spleen benefits from foods containing significant quantities of magnesium, such as almonds, hazelnuts, cacao (raw chocolate), and soy.
If the stress is not severe, chase away dark moods by enjoying the good things in life: your friends, hobbies, culture. Participate in activities that fill you with life, love, and energy. Spend time with people who make you feel at ease, who are soothing and positive. Learn to say no to others. Fix up your home: bright rooms, comfortable, pictures that invite you to dream and travel.